Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LW Russet HH A2 SZ42

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
No takers on the trade feeler a few days ago, so I'll put it up for sale. $500 shipped CONUS.

Lost Worlds Russet Heavy Horsehide A2. Size 42. Standard LW fare with gorgeous, very heavy horsehide with lots of grain. I've had it a couple of years and worked the hides in fairly well. It is much softer than when I started and will no longer stand up on its own. It's a great jacket, no issues, knits are perfect.

It does have my name in sharpie under the tag, which means unless your name is Foster you'll have a black sharpie rectangle there. Call it a rookie error and a fit of excitement when I received my "forever" A2. In the end, it's heavier than I want and I'm not sure I'm really a knit kind of guy. I keep trying to convince myself, but in the end while it's a perfect representative of its kind, it's not the perfect jacket for me. My HWM gets all the cold weather wear and Johnson leathers is making me a lighter HH custom.

Less than half the new price with a lot of wear breaking in the hides. Never abused or artificially aged in any way. Non-smoker.

I'd still entertain interesting trades, particularly in seal goatskin (even another A2, knits be damned). Never hurts to ask.

DSC_8020-L.jpg

DSC_8018-L.jpg

DSC_8015-L.jpg

DSC_8016-L.jpg

DSC_8019-L.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner