Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli Aviator: "Hughes" Leather Jacket

MrFusion

One of the Regulars
I want one! That's just about exactly the design a leather coat a buddy of mine got in Italy years ago. I really loved that coat. His was in black but I like the color in your picture better.
Alas, I'm sure my wife will shoot me down...:mad: [huh]

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Yes, it is similar to the Escape jacket, but it is based on the jacket worn by Leonardo diCaprio in The Aviator:

aviator.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Wow, whatta jacket. If I had the $ I would definitely go for one of those. Maybe in the future...

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
thunderw21 said:
If I had the $ I would definitely go for one of those. Maybe in the future...

Yeah, me too! :eek: I really can't afford another leather jacket, but this has got to me one of the nicest in my line-up. I might end up getting myself one in lamb one day as I don't have a lighter leather jacket for cool weather.

Kind regards,
Indy

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
By the way, what kind of button is that? Is it the "click button" or regular bottom like in suits? Sorry don't know the right terms for both :eusa_doh:

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
thunderw21 said:
Wow, whatta jacket. If I had the $ I would definitely go for one of those. Maybe in the future...

"It's the way 'o the future...It's the way 'o the future...It's the way 'o the future...It's the way 'o the future...It's the way 'o the future..."

marineabilly

A-List Customer
HUGHES JACKET SIZING

Indy Magnoli said:
Presenting the Hughes Jacket:

Shown here in custom veg-tanned cowhide. Click the above image for more photos and info.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Magnoli, I know this doesn't matter as customers provide their custom measurements on your site, but can you tell us the measurements on the Hughes Jacket you are shown wearing (on the other thread which I can't seem to find again). It appears to fit perfect expect that it might be just a tad bit short (maybe a couple/few inches). I would like to use the actual jacket measurements and your actual height in order to make a more informed decision when I take the plunge on this amazing jacket. Do you use Horsehide in your work at all?

Thank you!!

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I believe this is the photo you mean:

jacket.jpg

He is one of my customers. The size would be similar to a 37R, though I'm not sure of his height as we only ask for this measurement for suits.

Kind regards,
Indy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran