Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maintcoder's Growing Hat Collection

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Here are some photo taken this weekend. The first of Maintcoder's new hat collection.

205dc86a.jpg

And here is a hat that he picked up for his collection but it is definately NOT a 7 1/4, it is the first hat I have ever tried on that fits me. Thanks for the hat Maintcoder!

cf1d4a7a.jpg

Now, I am trying to figuring out what to do with my hair under this hat...any suggestions ladies? I haven't experimented much in the retro hair do's yet.

~~Barbigirl

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Thanks...

for the compliments.

As requested, here is a rundown of the hats from left to right - silver belly Stetson Open Road, brown Caxton fedora, tan Stetson Open Road, brown Stetson fedora, sage Stetson Chatham, blue gray Pilgrim fedora (eBay listed as 'Whippet style'). All are eBay purchases from the past few months except the Chatham. That was the very first hat I bought (prior to finding the Fedora Lounge) at Bernie Utz in Seattle. Believe me, now I can really appreciate the difference between vintage quality and new. The Pilgrim and the Caxton are very sweet hats and the Caxton never fails to get attention when paired with my dark brown double breasted suit. I can't wait to pair the Pilgrim with my dark blue pinstriped double breasted suit tomorrow. Soon, I can add a true light gray to my collection - I bought the Whippet from last week's eBay auction (buy a hat box, get a hat) and it is being shipped tomorrow.

The hat Barbigirl is wearing is a Stetson standard quality fedora listed as a 7 1/4, but it has definitely shrunk to a 6 3/4 at best. It fits her to a tee - so now she has her first hat. And believe me, it is a nice one, I just wish it fit me!

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
you know maintcoder may be a better player....but I think....[angel] ...i better behave....[bad]

Actually that is the look that the ladies of the Professional Pool players should adopt !!!!!

Love the french cuffs !!!

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy