Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Making of a Irish Flat Cap

HatFan

New in Town
I also have 2 Hannas and ran across this video when I started shopping for a flat cap. I have the patchwork and a blue-grey tweed and they are both excellent caps.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic: Thanks for asking. I am progressing, not as strong as I want to be. Doc tells me to give it time. Being laid up in the hospital for over a week, weakens a person, or so he says. I am still on a 24hr IV, but that should go on Monday, or so I hope. :eusa_clap The bag that I have to carry it in, just does not match any of my hats. lol

I did receive my latest cap, a Shandon 8 panel patch cap. I would recommend these. Very soft, very light and a delight to wear.

B. F. Socaspi

One of the Regulars
Bud-n-Texas said:
:eek:fftopic: Thanks for asking. I am progressing, not as strong as I want to be. Doc tells me to give it time. Being laid up in the hospital for over a week, weakens a person, or so he says. I am still on a 24hr IV, but that should go on Monday, or so I hope. :eusa_clap The bag that I have to carry it in, just does not match any of my hats. lol

I did receive my latest cap, a Shandon 8 panel patch cap. I would recommend these. Very soft, very light and a delight to wear.
Do you use one of those steel contraptions that suspend the IV bag? If so, look at the bright side: No more worrying where to hang your hat when you go out to eat!

Back to topic, I think I'm going to get my Dad a Hannah Hat. He wears a flat cap his Dad gave him, never really hangs on to any others. I figure this one has enough spunk to be the exception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy