Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Matching your partner?

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Would this be considered taking it too far? lol lol lol

1britneyjustinR_190x350.jpg

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
And he even bought a t-shirt with a vulgar joke on it! And huge cargo pants. It's so distressing!

Idledame
My husband had a few of these shirts and they "mysteriously" were ruined in the wash. Oops! ;)

ortega76

Practically Family
It's funny that a few years ago I had tons of random, slogan shouting t-shirts but wore a suit and tie most days. Now, I rarely have a chance to wear a suit but I only wear/collect tees from tattoo shops.

My boyfriend & I generally match, but occasionally I come over all EMO and it throws the whole thing out of balance.

He goes for the Graeme Green look, I like 30s & 40s dresses so we generally look like a couple. I used to have many facial piercings & have tattoos, I think people think that we are an odd couple sometimes, as he is a philosophy lecturer & seen as 'the sensible one'. We match perfectly though. Many people think I am one of his students too apparently I don't look 25 lol

I'm going all soppy now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff