Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Milan Mania

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks fellas, this is my best milan yet. The days are numbered Jared, today was a surprising break from recent record rains.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PB Milan . Not a fine weave like the vintage ones but this one is durable and comfortable albeit weighty too, buy Iam liking it for now.
7C8D136A-5AD5-44B2-9624-77F20D9E29EA-53188-000029B4E06A656F_zps1e40da1e.jpg

Still not quite on my game, or maybe during the hiatus, but I can't believe I missed this one, Mike... YOU look SUPERNATURAL in that super Milan! Knowing that beauty is stored away for the next few months would drive me bonkers. Wear it around the house! Also owe you a shout-out on yesterday's (?) Pendleton, a sign of fleeting Milan-wearing days.

Superb lid, Bond! Gets the job done.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
You know me too well Charlie, I have worn it around the house ;) Still, it's time to get excited about the rodent lids again. Nice Pendleton today yourself and isn't boredom sweet?

The joy is not in having nothing to do, Mike... the joy is greatest when you have something to do, but don't do it! I think...

Of course if we lived that way, eventually the real world will catch up. And if I had always lived by that strategy, my business would not exist, my life would be dramatically different, and (worse yet) I wouldn't have so many nice hats. Or shirts. Or shoes...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
if I had always lived by that strategy, my business would not exist, my life would be dramatically different, and (worse yet) I wouldn't have so many nice hats. Or shirts. Or shoes...
Or a home to store all that junk, I mean nice stuff. ;)

Breathtaking, Cookie... What a find!! :eusa_clap

What is the crown height and the brim width in the front of the hat?

Last edited:
Same question to you, Mike... re: your most recent Milan find. What's the front crown height and brim width, if you would be so kind?

Thank you. I'm still considering modifying a Panama to those dimensions, or thereabouts. I like that profile.

Again, thanks for taking the time, Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles