Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Miller 345 Covington Fedora

JDCrockett

New in Town
Hi Folks, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with Miller hats, 100% fur felt (rabbit) underwelt brim in several sizes including 2 3/4, roan leather sweat and satin lining, range of available colors, the "Covington #345" Any ideas how they compare to Akubras?The pricing is roughly comparable to Akura a little lower than Agnoulita and they show a color called "Tan Belly."

Hi Folks, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with Miller hats, 100% fur felt (rabbit) underwelt brim in several sizes including 2 3/4, roan leather sweat and satin lining, range of available colors, the "Covington #345" Any ideas how they compare to Akubras?The pricing is roughly comparable to Akura a little lower than Agnoulita and they show a color called "Tan Belly."
I have a Miller Hats homburg. I bought it on a sell off on Ebay so did n't pay full price. It is a decent hat and I would consider it a comparable to Akubra. The Miller hat is well made, decent mid range quality hat. I could be wrong but I think Miller Hats is not a hat manufacturer but buy from other makers and are labelled MIller. My Homburg for instance is made in Canada.

I have a Miller Hats homburg. I bought it on a sell off on Ebay so did n't pay full price. It is a decent hat and I would consider it a comparable to Akubra. The Miller hat is well made, decent mid range quality hat. I could be wrong but I think Miller Hats is not a hat manufacturer but buy from other makers and are labelled MIller. My Homburg for instance is made in Canada.

I’ve seen some modern Miller Hats that were made by Biltmore in Canada.

JDCrockett

New in Town
Thanks for the responses! Always can count on the members here! I am considering that as a purchase. I'm not seeing any availability on Fawn or tan Campdrafts, I may wait to see if any start to show up in June.

Lukacs

New in Town
Sorry for the late reply to this thread, but I'll end with relevance. I purchased the 392 Sinatra Straw Hat just over a year ago. It's a replica of the Pork Pie hat with a Puggaree band that he sports on the covers of Come Fly With Me, Swing Along With Me, Classic Sinatra and other albums. Also, I purchased their 390 Sinatra Fedora in brown with a 2 1/8" brim. These are two of my favorite hats to wear. Both were purchased using a 10% off coupon. Here's the relevant part - Mary is running a 20% off special for Memorial Day. If anyone has not purchased a Miller Hat, this is a great time to shop there. They are great people to work with, and their customer service is excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran