Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Where's Dalex gone? ... with that great hat!!!
dalexshat.jpg

-dixon cannon

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I agree with Scotty's opinion, and often wonder the very same thing.
Goose suffered from congestive heart failure, and he postedd less and less before finally disappearing for good (I guess). He was a major hat lover and collector, though, so I think if he were still...with us...he'd be posting. I loved his sense of humor. He lived in Oakland, CA.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Goose's posts were what got me started with Akubras. I definitely miss his posts.

Another heart disease sufferer, Chief000731 seems to have dissapeared as well. Hopefully all is well...

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Oh geez, he lives a mile or two away from me then. I wonder how he is.
He had such a great way with words. I'll never forget one guy who posted that the wind had blown his hat off and it got run over by a car, and Goose posted "Sounds like *somebody* needs a hug." That one had me rolling, but even better was the guy who posted that someone had stolen his hat out of his office while he was at lunch. Goose said "That's why I live by this motto: Be nice to everyone, but have a plan to kill them." For I awhile I used that as my signature, but then figured that someone might really think I would kill them, so I changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara