Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Spitfire said:
Smithy.
Allthough we keep contact otherwise, I miss his knowledge and posts on planes, pilots, Battle of Britain and stuff.
(He is bussy starting up his own business downunder)

...and to Rumblefish,

Thanks boys. I'm still around but been pretty frantic down here of late. But hoping to be able to spend more time round here now as (fingers crossed) I'm not so rushed off my feet.

Once again, thanks lads.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
There was once a guy named Marc......I forget his last name.....He seemed to be somewhat :rolleyes: knowledgeable.........but then, what do I know....?

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
I love threads like these...

I'll set aside my massive reserve of humility and say that I miss me when I'm not here. It was so much better when I was posting at the lounge, a grand time of considerable wisdom, knowledge, and utter ecstasy. It was perfect and glorious then, until other posters joined and changed the wondrous, magnificent, beautiful chemistry I imbued upon the olde forum. Nostalgia is a form of depression, I guess. It was always better then...

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
funneman said:
Hemmingway Jones-The man has a great sense of style
Daisy Buchanan-Very easy to look at.
Lauren Henline-See: Daisy Buchanan
WildRoot-See: Hemmingway Jones.

Well, THAT was weird.

Daisy isn't around here much, but the rest are. Or have I missed a joke? HJ is a Bartender here, for heaven sake.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
scotrace said:
Well, THAT was weird.

Daisy isn't around here much, but the rest are. Or have I missed a joke? HJ is a Bartender here, for heaven sake.
lol I wasn't entirely sure how to answer that one. It was nice to be missed, but also strange to be, since I am here everyday!
I appreciate the sentiments. :)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Interesting. Maybe some people are just frequenting certain forums, and not seeing familar faces cause they're somewhere else in town.
I send Daisy my best, tho.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Rufus & Salv

Good, decent blokes and real gents, but just haven't been around for quite a while [huh]

I guess people have their own work/life pulls as well. And it's probably not a bad thing to take a break from the internet every so often.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
funneman said:
Hemmingway Jones-The man has a great sense of style
Daisy Buchanan-Very easy to look at.
Lauren Henline-See: Daisy Buchanan
WildRoot-See: Hemmingway Jones.

I'm still here, but minus the last name :) (and thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24