Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MK Falcon for sale

LZeitgeist

New in Town
Greetings!

I am reluctantly choosing to part with a treasured item in my prop replica collection in order to acquire a more sought-after piece.

I was fortunate to get in on a limited run of MK's amazing Maltese Falcon replicas in April 2008, information and photos in the thread linked here:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?27927-The-MK-Falcon-The-Time-Has-Come

Due to the limited nature and rare availablility for one of these pieces, my asking price is $400. I'm willing to haggle, and will be accepting counter-offers for this piece via posting in this thread, Private Messages through this forum, or e-mail to LZeitgeist@aol.com.

Buyer will pay actual shipping costs, and is responsible for purchasing insurance coverage for item. I package carefully and ship reliably; I cannot guarantee the actions of the couriers who may transport this.

Thanks for reading,
Patrick W. Heinske
LZeitgeist@aol.com

Last edited:

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Tough thing to let go! Yipes.

But I'm afraid you must set a price. This is too close to an auction, and if you'll read the instructions post for the Classifieds, we don't permit auctions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner