Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

more seamed stocking badness.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
crystalface said:
So I went out the other night, wearing my seamed stockings. The skirt I was wearing, although way awesome, had a slit on the left leg, which when I sat down, revealed a tad too much of the stocking and a bit of the garter hook.

I tried to cover it as best as posisble when sitting, and it was until this creepy little british man began hitting on me... He actually attempted to cop a feel and then looked at my leg and flcik the garter a little bit. AAAGH. I was completely horrified and outraged. I wanted to turn around and slap him. (I couldn't think of what my fellow NVL's would do in this situation...) Finally he left me alone.
I wasn't in a nasty dive bar either... It was a pretty nice late-night establishment. But I guess creepy drunk men are everywhere.
So for the rest of the night, but guys kept gawking at my legs.

Never again am I pairing said skirt with seamed stockings. I'll wear pantyhose instead.

In spite of all of this, the night was fairly enjoyable.

I'd have told the manager or owner of the club. They may not want creepy men running off their customers.

I think you are wise not to wear garters so that they show. Garters are, after all, underwear.

crystalface

One of the Regulars
Thanks for all the support ladies!

I think there are many men... BOYS, rather... Who think women with a certain taste are going to be easy.

Jazzbaby.. I'll definately try that next time. I've always wanted to that. It seems alot more appealing when dressing vintage. lol

Nightshade

New in Town
It sounds gross but I had a guy grab my butt one time, so I said "You do realize I just farted." He was so disgusted, he just left the place. But it's not for everyone to say such things, I guess I'm just gross, or ballsy. :)

crystalface

One of the Regulars
Nightshade said:
It sounds gross but I had a guy grab my butt one time, so I said "You do realize I just farted." He was so disgusted, he just left the place. But it's not for everyone to say such things, I guess I'm just gross, or ballsy. :)
That's a good one! lol
If I were liqoured up enough, I'd probably be able to say something like that. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo