Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More Wonderful shoes for you ladies

absynth

New in Town
Just to let everyone know incase you have never heard of them before, there is a company based here in Vancouver called John Fluevog. They have the most amazing, beautiful, drool worthy shoes in the world.IMHO. :) Some of his styles have a nice vintage flair to them. They are a little pricey but worth every penny since they are made from good qualtiy leathers and will last you forever with proper care and they replace the soles as well. Just wanted to let you all know. Happy shopping

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Do you Fluevog?

Afford is a funny word for me. I can afford my 8 pair of Fluevogs because I eat macaroni and marg for supper! There is one pair I have yet to splurge on, however, the custom-made ones. Maybe someday. Love Fluevogs! When I bought my first pair in Toronto before online shopping was available, I was at customs in Niagara Falls, Ontario with my receipt to get the tax refunded. The clerk said that I had to present the item if it cost over a certain amount, which it did, so I went out and brought them in. Everyone gathered round to admire them! She said she wanted to see real Fluevogs in person anyway! They were light pink patent leather calf-length boots bought on sale. :) :) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran