Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Freedom boot fit for wide feet.

Lost Ronin

One of the Regulars
Do Mr. Freedom engineer boots fit to size or slightly wide? I've seen a few people say they run larger or wider than their D width destination would suggest.

I'd love a pair but I'm a EE for width in most footwear. If they aren't likely to fit I'll go for some Role Club custom boots and wait it out.

I love the look of the Mr Freedom boots. Road Champs are nearly the perfect engineer boot for many.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
In my opinion, the Road Champ boots fit slightly wider than a standard D width. I take a 7.5 in most boots, and I find the Road Champs 7.5 fit me perfectly and just a wee bit wide (comfortably so).

Lost Ronin

One of the Regulars
Thank you! That's what I was wondering. I called the Mr. Freedom store yesterday and they were very helpful.

The measurements of the bottom of the soles at least are near exact to my other engineer boots I own. So I'm going to roll the dice on a pair of Road Champs. Life is too short not to!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB