Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
There's a guy (No idea what his name is) that wears a nice looking Hat (I think) but HUGE and bashed Crazy , and I've seen fake pics of everyone from the Queen of England wearing his weird hat , I'll see if I can find a pic , he must be popular (rapper maybe) ... Pharrel Williams ?
article-2552485-1B37362300000578-954_634x858.jpg

th

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
There's a guy (No idea what his name is) that wears a nice looking Hat (I think) but HUGE and bashed Crazy , and I've seen fake pics of everyone from the Queen of England wearing his weird hat , I'll see if I can find a pic , he must be popular (rapper maybe) ... Pharrel Williams ?
article-2552485-1B37362300000578-954_634x858.jpg

that Pharrel wearing a tribute to the hat designed by Malcom McLaren and Vivienne Westwood in the early 1980s around the time of the Buffalo Gals video

Malcolm has said that he found inspiration for the hat while in Peru and seeing a common hat that women would wear

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
that Pharrel wearing a tribute to the hat designed by Malcom McLaren and Vivienne Westwood in the early 1980s around the time of the Buffalo Gals video

Malcolm has said that he found inspiration for the hat while in Peru and seeing a common hat that women would wear

You know it looks like it was inspired by a large Philips Head Screwdriver , just Super Sized ! ... I kept thinking that shape looks familiar ... .

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
He was and is Crazy , I'm sure . I don't know why I remember that Nut and his Crazy Songs .

My Man ... Loved : Live at Gruene Hall , and All the others ...

th

Thinking of Fuzzy Hats (Mm25 and Joao , and Larry Mahan). I beat he would be a barrel of laughs to hang with . Jerry Jeff Walker : Mr Bojangles , LA Freeway , I knew a Lady in Texas , Pickup Truck Song , and a whole bunch more than I can remember . I think of Gruene TX and Gruene Hall and Jerry Jeff , frontwards , backwards , and sideways . San Marcus I always think of George Strait , he kept his tour buses there , and I saw them pull in and him drive up in a Porche 911 , and his manager in another one , one was Black and the other Dark Green I think . I think it used to be a Phillips 66 Truck Stop , I believe , or a 76 , on the east side of I-35 . Loved Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind , and Amarillo By Morning , and about All of his , too . He played at Gruene Hall , also , along with just about everybody . That is one Cool Place , my personal Favorite .

In a Shag ! On REUNION album ! Love that Hat !

JJ is a big hat wearer too:

JJW3005x6-812x1024.jpg

JJW is really Hurricane Jack , if you shave him . Notice the lid ^ !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails