Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Yes, that's what I'm hearing too. His daughter says he is still alive!

Wow! what an emotional rollercoaster! :eek:
A situation like this can only make things more difficult for his family and friends, not to mention his fans. To some degree I suppose it comes with the territory of being a "celebrity", but to those who love and care about him it must seem ghoulish to have so many people essentially waiting around for news of his demise.

It's a shame that the media's rush to be the first to report our "need to know" turned this tragic event into a 3-ring circus, & took away all the dignity his family & bandmembers needed to make the decisions concerning the end of life.

It's as ghoulish as those who predict & bet in a death pool.

David Bowie
Sadly this is one of the last pictures of him taken a week before he died.

db_birthday_laugher_1000sq.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Loved Stevie Ray! I was involved in a concert he did for the Oregon State Penitentiary (not as an inmate, I was there with the Salem Junior Chamber of Commerce, the Jaycees) back in the mid 1980s. Had lunch with him. He also autographed my ex-wife's boobs. Memories.
that's Fn awesome Mike

Stevie Ray was one of those once in a lifetime kind of talents ... just larger than life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy