Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My A2 Collection...

Phantomfixer

Practically Family
Welcome worf

Welcome to the lounge Worf. Your US Wings in vintage Cowhide looks awesome. How is the leather? Stiff, creeky...????
Nice collection of hides they look good on you...
John

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Welcome to the lounge Worf. Your US Wings in vintage Cowhide looks awesome. How is the leather? Stiff, creeky...????
Nice collection of hides they look good on you...
John
I can say without equivocation, that the US Wings "Vintage" Cowhide is the softest most comfortable feeling leather of all the A2's I currently own. It is cut "snug" though and since it's cow it is pretty heavy, but the distressed cowhide is supple and warm in it's feel. It's not for purists by any means BUT if you want a comfortable coat in strong leather thats drapes well, it'll do.

Worf

I agree Worf - I have one that I got 1.5 years ago and I really do love it. It's one of two "off the rack" jackets that I've kept - the rest are all gone now. The hide is great. It's heavy for an A-2, but that's OK with me. It will live longer than me lol Even after moving to the realm of custom, expensive jackets, it's a keeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay