Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MY AKUBRA TERRITORY IS HERE (pictures)

Akubra

Familiar Face

Akubra

Familiar Face
THANKS,

It is important to me to be able to take the strap off when not needed.

I like the retention strap, but I don't want it on the hat if I don't need it.

It is kina like having a belt and suspenders on.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Glad to hear all went well with Aussie Bush Hats. I ordered from them and had a good experience.

I like that wide-brimmed Territory - it will definitely keep the sun off, and it's a good looking hat to boot!

Akubra

Familiar Face
Thank!!

I am going to field test it for sun rain this weekend in New England (our summer has rained virtualy non stop) and next week it will get its desert field test in Tuscon.

Akubra

Familiar Face
That is what they call Khaki. The sandstone fawn is more yelowish.

The khaki color I love, and I am not an interior decorator BUT I just have to say IT ISNT KHAKI. It could be more aptly described as almost loden or even an OD green.

I am out in Tucson right now so perhaps either my Panama Stetson or a felt of a lighter color would of been a better choice. However the hat fits great and offers awesome sun protection.

Duper

Practically Family
I tried one on once at the Orvis store in Myrtle Beach. Just a bit to much brim for me. I try not to stray over 3 inches. As an option if you are seeking a nice broad brimmed unlined hat with the grommets I have an Akubra Tablelands I like very much. Narrower bound brim then the Territory but it does come in two stock colours from Everythingaustralian. Just throwing it into the mix.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters