Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Birthday hat! The Stylemaster!

deelovely

Practically Family
PB200041-1.jpg

PB200042-1.jpg

PB200039-1.jpg

PB200040-1.jpg

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Sweet sweet sweet!!!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

A little like my Adventurer, except with a brim edge.:D

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dee, That Stylemaster certainly has a lot going for it. Even more when perched on your head!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

deelovely

Practically Family
bolthead said:
W W
That's a Stunning Hat Dee, and it matches your hair Perfect.
I love the color, and the tapered Crown....Indy did a fantastic job, or did you pick it out yourself?
I picked it out! Well, with the help of all of you loungers! I debated between the Federation and the Stylemaster and decided on the latter! :)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
AND... get her one!
no more money!! Just paid steve for the AB reblock, gotta pay Art for the "Remembrance", and will have to pay Peters Bros. to block my panama!:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eek: I need a paying job.:eek:

P.S. no more details on that name!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Great name for the hat IC....I think we spoke about it the other day.
When you're finished beating...errrr...questioning those thugs, and they're out cold...errr...napping...Ya might want to relieve them of that pocket change to help fund the "IndyCop Hat Benevolence League"....Don't taze me bro!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D :D

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Lady of Style and her Stylemaster! Acorn fawn, huh? Looks stunning on you DeeL.

I'm feeling your pain, Indycop. I saw the dark brown Stylemaster in the City the other day, and it looks real nice. Of course, I'm totally broke . . . :(

Edward

Bartender
Great loooking hat. A Stylemaster has been on my wishlist for a while..... Santa asked for some ideas a few weeks ago, so I put a Stylemaster or a grey Fed on the list. I'm now being ever so good to make sure I end up on the "nice" list....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot