Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Latest Work of Art

undertaker

Practically Family
I recieved this hat a week or so ago from Art @ VS Custom Hats. This is my second one from Art and it is every bit as great as the first. This one in the Natural color with a closely matching ribbon (once again Art's selection and another great match:eusa_clap :eusa_clap ) and edge binding, and the tear drop bash. It is the 5 3/4 crown with the 2 3/4 brim. Let me know what you fellas think. I am also planning #3 now:eek: . Beware they are addictivelol lol

The Art Fawcett contrasting bow, always toned down for the Undertaker.
ArtFawcett2bb.jpg

Me wearing this great lid.

ArtFawcett2b.jpg

Regards,
J.S.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
it's horrible....send it to me and i'll bury it down here in s/e missouri.....:D

that is really sharp.....i want a gray one so bad...

mark the shoeshine boy

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Flavor is natural.....

Now thats a real nice fedora :) A guy I know in Virginia trys to copy Art Fawcett's creations, but he always falls way short....Love the bow and finish work....:eusa_clap Looks like another winner for sure. :D

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
"tries t copy" what are you talking about shrpetoys ??? He's like a 3 year old with finger paints trying to re-create the Mona Lisa....

That is very good looking...

Sharpetoys and I need to come to your church, but don't pass the hat....it would be to much temptation...

lol

mark tssb

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I dont think there is another custom hatter that comes close to Arts work. There really is a differance. For the same price that many places charge for a Borsalino , you get a hat made to order that puts Borsalino to shame !
Now thats a good deal .

Steven
Bencraft Hats:)

Razzman

One Too Many
Stunning Hat by the Master Crafter.

Congratulations Undertaker, you have a fantastic looking hat. :eusa_clap The matching ribbons are very complimentary indeed. It looks very good on you. Hopefully I will have an Art Fawcett custom fedora soon. What is the actual color of your hat?

besdor said:
I dont think there is another custom hatter that comes close to Arts work. There really is a differance. For the same price that many places charge for a Borsalino , you get a hat made to order that puts Borsalino to shame !
Now thats a good deal.

Spoken like a man who knows the difference. :D My thoughts exactly. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Regards,

J

undertaker

Practically Family
Razzman said:
Hopefully I will have an Art Fawcett custom fedora soon. What is the actual color of your hat?
You should be warned they become addictive, as Art told me they are like Lays Potato chips, you can't stop at one.lol lol lol
The color is called Natural. Art could probably get you a sample if you want. I am working my way through the sample charts, I hope to have one of each:D

Also thank you all for your kind commments. I ordered number three this evening. If I live to tell about it (the Mrs. doesn't know about it yet) I will post it when it arrives.

Regards,
J.S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn