Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Aero Buco J-100

Rich22

Practically Family
After having harangued, harassed, and hounded you all, and after plenty of hemming and hawing on my own part, I finally pulled the trigger on, AND HAVE NOW RECEIVED, a beautiful Aero Buco J-100 in blackened brown Vicenza! Today was my first day wearing it out and I am very very happy with the jacket.

Thanks to everyone here who directly or indirectly contributed knowledge, observations, and opinions; thanks to Denny at Aero who sent me leather samples and answered many of my questions; and a big thanks to Carrie at Thurston Bros. who answered even more of my questions and got everything taken care of.

And now, a couple of pics:

View attachment 96012 View attachment 96013
Looks perfect!

How did the back work out in the end, after the dilemma over sizing and the eventual taper you went with? I’d also love to see how the jacket has aged over the past 7 months, if you can share with us some pics. Thanks! And well done on you final jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner