Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Coat

abduktedtemplar

New in Town
Just got it Friday when I got home from work. It was a great surprise because I thought the site i bought it from forgot to send it to me. It fits perfect and I can't wait for another pay check to get another style from the same place.

jacket1.jpg

jacket2.jpg

jacket3.jpg

jacket4.jpg

abduktedtemplar

New in Town
lol yea that would help
its the nail overshirt by uk of luke. i really dig that the collar flips down and poof i have lapels. picked it up from xileclothing.com. its nice and warm but for some reason they chose not to line the sleeves which is a little irritating. plan on going to the local tailor and see if he can throw some in. that place has like 4 other jackets i plan on grabbing.
doesnt seem to fit in with the vintage theme here but this is THE fashion forum for me so :p

abduktedtemplar

New in Town
the more i wear it the more i love it. the price went down right after i ordered it. its about 120 american now. i plan on ordering another next payday so i have a backup.

i guess not just checked the page and they dont have my size anymore...what to do what to do....i wonder if i could have a tailor remake this if something happens to it. what do yall think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner