Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new hat!!

deelovely

Practically Family
This Royal Stetson was given to me by fellow lounger Carouselvic. I absolutely love the color, a beautiful olive, and it fits me perfectly. I'd have to let Carouselvic give the history of the hat... but I have taken it into my possession with the understanding that I will take good care of it and wear it often!;) Thank you again Victor!:)

PB150086.jpg

PB150079.jpg

PB150087.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
DOUGLAS said:
It looks great Dee!! Wear it in health.

And...that brim width is really good on you.

I like this as much or more than the wider brims,
but then again a woman is a creature of mystery and inhabits many identities.

At least that's what Indycop told me.

Honest.

Well, he did.

Really.
:eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
And...that brim width is really good on you.

I like this as much or more than the wider brims,
but then again a woman is a creature of mystery and inhabits many identities.

At least that's what Indycop told me.

Honest.

Well, he did.

Really.
:eusa_doh:
:eek: Your gonna get me in trouble!![angel] :coffee:

Marty M.

Vendor
What hat?

Oh, I guess that there is a hat above those blue eyes. You have a fantastic style about you. Very classic, yet mysterious. I think that style hat is a hard one for a women to pull off. But you did. Great job.
Marty Mathis

Barb

One of the Regulars
Really looks terrific

Dee,
that Stetson is beautiful and looks like it was made for you. Enjoy!

deelovely said:
This Royal Stetson was given to me by fellow lounger Carouselvic. I absolutely love the color, a beautiful olive, and it fits me perfectly. I'd have to let Carouselvic give the history of the hat... but I have taken it into my possession with the understanding that I will take good care of it and wear it often!;) Thank you again Victor!:)

Rooster

Practically Family
Nice hat ,you look great in it, I've always liked green. I've seen you wearing broader brims , and you look smashing in those too! Some how I suspect you could probably wear a bucket on your head and both you and the bucket would look marvelous.....:whistling :D

J.S.Udontknowme

A-List Customer
Very nice hat and like others have said, that brim width looks good on you. I've got an old stetson almost like it, but my face is too old and fat for a narrow brim.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dee, I just saw this post for the first time. I am amazed, but not surprised. You can, indeed, wear just about anything and make it look really good! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

flylot74

One of the Regulars
What JT said. Some people just can wear anything, they look good no matter what. I am wiling to be you could wear an old potato sack on your head and still look good!

Uh, depending how you bash it of course! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara