Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Hat!!!

Pyramid Jones

Familiar Face

HatsEnough

Banned
To help out...
TransitionalImageMap.gif

p823000202.jpg

p823000201.jpg

p8230002.jpg

p823000101.jpg

Pyramid Jones

Familiar Face
Dimensions are Brim= 2 7/8 crown= 3 7/8 band is a leather braid in sattle color, there is no edge on the brim, my camera finally broke during the last picture but I will describe the inside. It has a purply black liner that has Nathaniel's logo on it and it is sewn in. The sweatband is what I think kangaroo but I can not be sure.

Pyramid Jones

Familiar Face
Blackthorn, I have season 1 and 2 they are great shows and he is very smart. He is the reason I have had Nathaniel's make this hat. It is the same make and dimensions as his just in my size.

Dimensions are Brim= 2 7/8 crown= 3 7/8 band is a leather braid in sattle color, there is no edge on the brim, my camera finally broke during the last picture but I will describe the inside. It has a purply black liner that has Nathaniel's logo on it and it is sewn in. The sweatband is what I think kangaroo but I can not be sure.

Many thanks. Great looking lid on you. Perfect backdrop in your photos.
About how wide is the sweatband?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael