Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Newest Hat!!

AcridSaint

New in Town
Hi Dee, I think it looks very good. I do like a hat worn slightly off the back of the head, with the front of the brim pointed a bit more downward. I think that's a personal preference though. By the way, your new avatar is nice.

Barb

One of the Regulars
Looks nice

I like it!

deelovely said:
Ok, I played around with the hat some... wet it with distilled water and tightened the pinch some. I can tell that it fits better and I like the tighter pinch. What do ya'll think about how it looks now? Does it look like it is fitting me better? (although it did always fit, just the sides came out from my head just a tad and now they are closer in)
I ordered some brown ribbon from Todd's Costumes for it, because I am thinking that wider ribbons compliment me better. And I can have IC put the bow on the right side for a personalized femimine look!;)

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Deelovely, You've got a winner in that hat. Frankly, I didn't notice anything to criticize the first time. Upon comparison, however, the hat is now spectacular! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot