Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mystery Jacket CHP style

Mister Rivets

One of the Regulars
Does anyone have any ideas who made this jacket?
IMG_3528.jpeg
IMG_3529.jpeg
IMG_3784.jpeg
IMG_3536 2.jpeg

Mister Rivets

One of the Regulars
Yes. The leather protector strip in the neck area is one of the distinguishing features of these jackets. None of them (and I have seen maybe five) has a label
It also has a fur type material in the sleeves like CAL does. Appreciate the help with a possible ID. It definitely fits me well

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
It also has a fur type material in the sleeves like CAL does. Appreciate the help with a possible ID. It definitely fits me well
ID will be tough because this maker, for some reason, never used labels. The bit about the fur in cuffs is interesting. My bet is a small maker of custom cop jackets from the 50s. But no badge holders. A mystery. Not sure it is a Monarch, tbh.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yes. The leather protector strip in the neck area is one of the distinguishing features of these jackets. None of them (and I have seen maybe five) has a label

Whether or not Monarch made it, what didn't they make? The range is incredible. I've learned a lot even from seeing Dave Sheeley's analyses of their machinery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran