Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Name this Vanson?

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
Hi guys,
This is my first thread. I've won this EBay auction on a "vintage" (mid 90's) Vanson cafe jacket. Here's a link to the EBay ad.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/322365600591

Anyone know what model this is? Looks like it's built on an "Ace" or a "star" frame.

Anyway, I dig the graphics and detailing. I have a few Vansons and while you can't go wrong with classic black I've been really digging different colors.

That one in my profile picture was dirt cheap because of the "flamboyant" 80's pink white and blue. Makes me laugh every time I throw it on.

I've got a basic black avenger vent from the pre-elbow vent days, and a MkII lightning with the glow in the dark arms and shoulders.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
I saw that on the bay when it was active. I kind of wish it were a 50 but it would have looked out of place on the king.

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
It came in the mail today! WOW! That flying wheel is stitched on in leather and it's beautiful. It IS a little short but as expected for a Vanson cafe jacket. Perfect for riding. Maybe not on a Road King but on my Ninja 650 it works. This might be the nicest Vanson I have. And the fit, like is was made for me!

I'm going to take it to Fall River and have Vanson clean and condition it. I want it to last another 20 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy