Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nashville

magruder

New in Town
Are there any active loungers in Nashville?
I'm new here ( N'Ville ) and I'd like to make
the acquaintance of hat aficionados/aficionadas in the area.
Thanx.
Steve Morrisette

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Not sure about loungers in Nashville, but I'm sure I've seen a few posts from Memphis, Chattanooga, etc.? One of the hatters discussed once in awhile around here is based in Lebanon (TN). Charles Carmack, who sells on Ebay-- primarily westerns.

Btw, though I don't have any of your pipes, I have been admiring them online! Cool to have a few pipe makers around here now!

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Thunderball

Ardome or Ardmore? I used to live in Decatur AL until October 1994. My daughter was born the day after we walked the Jack Daniel's Distillery. Was Ardmore or Elkton the home of the World Famous Bungalow club? I never went there unfortunately.

Later

Thunderball

One of the Regulars
Fat fingers strike again. Yes it was Ardmore.

I have been to the "World Famous Booby Bungalow" in Elkton, TN. You did not miss anything. The ladies appeared to have been rode hard and put up wet.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I love that area, and if I could find a job there, I'd retire down that way. I'm now an Okie, but my kids are still in Kansas (22 and 25). I'm not buying a house here, at least not yet. I love the gun range in Bankhead National Forest.

Later

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I lived in Toney in the late 80's and I never visited the BB but I heard lots about it.
I think I'm glad to not be there. The tornadoes in the last few years have destroyed homes all around my old place but managed to jump over it once and the last tornado made an ever so slight turn and veered a 100 yards away.

barrowjh

One Too Many
I'm in Maryville, TN, but business brings me to Nashville from time to time, and my daughter and her husband live in LaVergne. There was a lounger there in Nashville by handle 'boxerken' but I have not seen him post in a while, maybe not active anymore.

magruder

New in Town
I'm in Maryville, TN, but business brings me to Nashville from time to time, and my daughter and her husband live in LaVergne. There was a lounger there in Nashville by handle 'boxerken' but I have not seen him post in a while, maybe not active anymore.
Hi,
Shoot me an Email in advance of your coming to
Nashville and perhaps we can get together and
have a coffe or Bourbon and compare notes.
Cheers,
Steve Morrisette
www.smpipes.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart