Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help identifying this Stetson...

Strabler

New in Town
Picked up this beautiful Stetson from a charity shop this morning. Does anyone know the model and year? I thought it was maybe a Stratoliner but I'm really no expert... It's almost a light shade of green. It says 'Glacier' on the label.

http://imgur.com/a/f59vC

Thanks!

Very nice. If it were a Stratoliner it would be imprinted so on the sweatband. I'm not familiar with the use of Glacier nor do I know much about Stetson hats made under license in the UK. The Imperial I own was a $15 price level hat. Yours, perhaps 1950? Only a guess.

Strabler

New in Town
Thanks guys. I paid £20, is that about right or is it worth more? Not that it matters I guess but it's nice to know!

Strabler

New in Town
Cool. I absolutely love it and it fits perfectly. One more (noobie) question - is it okay to wear this in the rain?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
The edge binding is not like an American Open Road. Dating a British made hat may or may not be like dating a American made Stetson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy