Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NERD ALERT!!

Rosie

One Too Many
I thought Jack would have called Kate because of their "history" he did tell her he loved her. They have this attraction to one another. I assumed after getting off the island, they continued their attraction/love/friendship thing. Kate has a soft heart, Jack seems really out of it, it was as though she still kept in contact with her; her told her, something to the effect of "at the airport, you know where", as though they had met there many times before.

brylcreem boy

One of the Regulars
Okay Guys and Gals... I kinda "lost" interest late in last season... (pardon the pun there!) the commercial teasers for the last episodes got me intrigued, so thanks to my DVR.. I watched a few of last season and all of this season in about a week.. whew!!! I still think I have missed a few things....

What's everybodys thoughts on Jacob... who is he? where did he come from? is or was he a real person? and what do you think the monster is?? or is it real?

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
brylcreem boy said:
Okay Guys and Gals... I kinda "lost" interest late in last season... (pardon the pun there!) the commercial teasers for the last episodes got me intrigued, so thanks to my DVR.. I watched a few of last season and all of this season in about a week.. whew!!! I still think I have missed a few things....

What's everybodys thoughts on Jacob... who is he? where did he come from? is or was he a real person? and what do you think the monster is?? or is it real?
Two theories I've read:
Jacob is Locke from a parrallel universe/reality (possibly like Kate and Jack from the finale's "flash foward").
Jacob IS the smoke monster.

Doh!

One Too Many
So tonight ABC reran last season's season-ender, only this time they included little trivia bits on the bottom of the screen. For the most part, I found them distracting (and would have much preferred that they reran all of last season's episodes), but some "easter eggs" were interesting.

Can't wait for tomorrow's new one!

flat-top

Doh! said:
So tonight ABC reran last season's season-ender, only this time they included little trivia bits on the bottom of the screen. For the most part, I found them distracting (and would have much preferred that they reran all of last season's episodes), but some "easter eggs" were interesting.

Can't wait for tomorrow's new one!
I'm glad they had the brains to rerun at least the finale. It's such a good episode too!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Doh! said:
Another excellent season opener! Too bad there'll only be 8 new ones for now.

Yeah! But the 8th episode is a Michael-centric one, so that shoul dbe interesting, and whet our appetites for the next (1/2?) season.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, Shearer & I were discussing how great these first two eps are.

btw, w/ the strike over theres new word on how the eps will be run.
Lost will go to 10pm slot after GreysAnantomy in late April
Instead of airing all eight pre-strike episodes in a row, the plan is for the show to take a month-long break after Episode Seven. Apparently the producers felt that this was a better way to separate each block of episodes. The first installment of the season will end in mid-March, and the show will return with new episodes in late April

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
post-strike eps

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-02-11-strike-production_N.htm

• For ABC's Lost, "we're looking at trying to make five more" episodes beyond the eight already completed, says executive producer Carlton Cuse. The original plan was to film 16, but the remaining three will be rolled into next season. Cuse says writers will "accelerate our storytelling" to get to the end point they had already mapped out for this season. "It's a little bit like driving cross country to Boston. If the goal is to get there two days earlier, we will have to take more interstates and fewer rural byways."
lostx-large.jpg

flat-top

Last night's episode...eh. I know there needs to be some character development every so often, but this season has been such a steamroller that this type of story just screeched it to a halt. It actually wasn't bad at all, and it DID answer a few questions, but I just hope next week's kicks it up again!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass