Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Never mind the Dirty Dancing jacket, check out Rambo's First Blood M-65!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So he just signed it, never wore it, it was never his, it was not used in a movie or anything and that somehow justifies $4k?

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
It's just a question of how much one of Sly's sigs is worth on the philography market + the price of the jacket. Given that Stallone has signed a lot of things & is still alive so will continue to sign a lot of things, his autograph must be worth less than 50 bucks.
4 grand for an M-65 jacket that someone has scribbled on is prehaps a slight overestimation. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

breezer

Practically Family
They're all gone Sir!

ps….where did the first names come from? Doesn't Troutman read out their surnames only?

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
So he just signed it, never wore it, it was never his, it was not used in a movie or anything and that somehow justifies $4k?

And, the jacket is dated 1984. So, it was manufactured after the movie was made. Also, Big J is right, Stallone is small, but M65 jacket's are a bit oversized...so, he'd never wear a medium and have it fit as well at the M-65 he wore in "First Blood." My guess is that he'd wear a Small/Short.

- Ian

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda