Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new addition to the collection - 618 44size

LeoLeo

New in Town
1694644271832.png
1694644280914.png
1694644295982.png

LeoLeo

New in Town
I took 2 sizes larger than mine, something in the style of Johnny Depp from the 90s, well, for multiple layering in winter and autumn

onstar

One of the Regulars
How much do you weigh? Height? Looks a lil too arbaggy around the arms and shoulders?
I took 2 sizes larger than mine, something in the style of Johnny Depp from the 90s, well, for multiple layering in winter and autumn

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm all about this and glad to see a young person enjoying a Schott M/C crosszip. (If that is you in the photos)

Just wear it and enjoy it, and I have layered under many of my crosszips, often times, to great effect.

View attachment 546352

View attachment 546353

View attachment 546354

View attachment 546355

I agree! I posted something similar but I think the site went down as it was uploading so it didn't go through.

It isn't how I'd wear the Perfecto, but it suits the look he's going for (doesn't look like one of those absurd fashion cross-zip looks either) and frankly because a 618 usually requires going one size up anyway, he's only gone up one size.

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
What makes the Perfecto such a timeless jacket is that you get to make it your own based on how you like to wear it and what you accessorize it with. It’s why some of us have a collection of Perfectos. Personally, I have a t-shirt only tight one (best look), a medium fit for casual clothes like a flannel shirt or a sweater (out to dinner) and a little bit bigger one that I can wear a thermal and hoody under when it’s real cold on the bike. I like seeing you younger guys getting a Perfecto and doing YOUR thing with it!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Why? If you actually wear it on a bike you may need a sweatshirt in the morning a henley at lunch and a tshirt in the afternoon.
What your describing is one layer...not multiple layers. All three together would be multi-layering. E.g. = A woman having 3 babies at one time would be considered a multiple birth.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael