Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Bond Film - Quantum Of Solace

byronic

One of the Regulars
Glad you liked it

I have just discovered it's title is 'No good about goodbye', you may have noticed that the theme contains fragments of the movie score, and the lyrics refer to being broken -hearted (a reference to Vesper) so David Arnold definitely wanted it to be used, but was overruled.
I have just discovered its on Dame Shirleys new album 'The Performance', it's produced by David Arnold, all new material with collabarations with many modern stars, and even another song penned by Don Black with the great John Barry especially for her. I think that's one for my Christmas list.:)

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
byronic said:
Pre-production rumours said the film would be called 'Warhead' and would be scripted by Len Deighton, no less.

Warhead - sounds a lot like "hijacking nuclear weapons and holding the world hostage". Time will tell. As long as there isn't a "to the death" computer game duel I'll be happy. :)

There has been very little about the next Bond 23.
Craig as Bond, Dame Judi as "M", Jeffery Wright as Leiter? Jesper Christensen as Mr. White?.
The filming is meant to start at the end of 2010 and from an interview with Michael G. Wilson I think Quantum (the modern-day SPECTRE) will return.
Some speculation about filming in New York too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy