Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Cordo Bootlegger

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Wow that's fantastic! The fit is perfect on this new one, I have to imagine my bootlegger was way to short for you after seeing this one on you.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Awesome jacket, great colour, great fit but most importantly it just suits you really well......I hope you get a heap of use out of it!

Awesome jacket, great colour, great fit but most importantly it just suits you really well......I hope you get a heap of use out of it!
Thanks PN. To be honest when I saw yours and HD's I knew I had to have one. I was afraid to pull the trigger on the STF model since I have no experience with it but I'm happy with how this one turned out!

Damo

A-List Customer
Nice looking jacket you got there. I really like the cordo colour. I was thinking all one needs to do is add some belt loops and you got yourself a chp sans side laces. Once again great looking jacket, you did very well again.

Edward

Bartender
Lovely! It's a colour that breaks in well. Mine is fqhh, six years old. I went with closer to standard, though I opted for button cuff instead of the regular engineer cuffs. Zips look good too. I've always found it really practical, nice change from the shirt collar hbs, but works when a Perfecto wouldn't. Next plan is a pair of SJC engineer boots to match... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80