Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Furry Partner in Crime

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I was looking for a while for a new kitten or two, but when I met this guy I knew he was self-sufficient.

kitty1.jpg

kitty2.jpg

kitty3.jpg

Right now he goes by "the kitty", but thanks to some of the lounge ladies, I have two more names that are in the running. 1) Mr.Charles (could go by Nicky, Nick, or Charlie) or 2)Winston. Any other suggestions are welcome :D

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
Gosh, that little faux mustache on his nose is just begging for another name...like 'Charlie' (as in Chaplin), 'Clark' (Gable, not Kent, you git), or even Groucho (not helping you if you don't know that one).

Or 'Michaelson'. ;)

Lauren

Thanks for the imput, fellas!

I originally wanted the name "Winston" for a little bulldog (though I don't even like dogs much at all and had no plans of owning a bulldog", so I think as of now his name is Nick Charles. That was we can call him Nick or Nicky or Mr.Charles, or Charlie. Besides- William Powell has that little moustache too! And someday I'll get him a Nora to play with. :)

But then I thought of Godfrey...

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
I say he should be named Patsy... or Agador.

Actually I love Mr. Charles and with a name like that I wouldn't even call him Charlie, Nick or Nicky. It would always be the formal... Mr. Charles.

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
Agador Spartacus... but yeah Mr. Charles is a good name, and very fitting his apparent persona. And not only must you always use the formal Mr. Charles, but it should be accompanied by a brief nod of the head in his direction when said. Good day Lauren, ::bows head slightly:: Mr. Charles.

Lauren

LOL! It's perfect! Wonderful idea. And I've already started pronouncing it as Mistah Chahles. Drawing out the a's with as much formality as I can muster.

Mycroft

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
You can always give him the same name as Audrey's cat in 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'.....

audrey.jpg

CAT!! CAT!!...I am in for Mr. Nick Charles, plus he could be St. Nick on Chrismas if you train him to dilever presents and wear the Santa hat. ;)

Lauren

Long pet names are the best. :)

My last cat's name was Gene Kelly (affectionately Gene-Gene)

Now I've got Mr. Nick Charles.

Thanks everyone for being so sweet as to help me out thinking of names! I truly appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo