Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New guy here with a Stetson Saxon

Jetset

New in Town
Hey all this is my first fedora (not including those stingy-brim cloth things you find at the mall :eek:)
I'm waiting for my custom-made Silverbelly from Rand's Hat's. Hopefully after that I can get a Work of Art®!:eusa_clap
Re-bashed with a diamond crease and brought the brim down in front and higher in back than when I first bought it.
IMG_3427_zps3230eed1.jpg

IMG_3431_zps3c3b5112.jpg

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Looking at your 1st pic, I keep hearing the lyric from "Guys and Dolls": "I got the horse right here/ His name is Paul Revere . . ." Good combo. Somehow the Stetson Saxon wears bigger than its 2" brim suggests. I've got to get me one in the walnut color.

Jetset

New in Town
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
Also benzadmiral, it's funny because I did that exact number in a musical theatre production, and I used that hat.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
Also benzadmiral, it's funny because I did that exact number in a musical theatre production, and I used that hat.
I did that show too, in high school! Played Nathan Detroit! (Good thing the character doesn't really have much singing to do, and the one or two numbers he does have can be "talked-sung" -- I have trouble carrying a tune if it has handles on it.)

"Luck Be A Lady Tonight!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24