Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Hair style idea's for short hair....while I grow it out...

bettylovekitten

New in Town
Okay so I've had my hair short for quite a while now. Every time I've started to grow it out I cut it. So this is where I'm at back to a darker color but wanting to find a natural hair dye to use to get my hair back to my natural color? it's pretty dark and without dying it dark brown or black i can't find anything that gets close. sometimes the dark brown turns black....which my hair is almost close to seems like but still black isn't quite right. My hair is short almost like Audrey hepburns Pixie or the one she wore short in the 60s when she had heavy bangs. I have heavy bangs as well....Just trying to find a fun way maybe 60s style. I'm just so bored lol and trying to be patient to grow it somewhat past my shoulders so i can really style it in that 60s sex pot look. I'm just having trouble styling it....I know my bangs need a trim as well as the rest of my hair. I just feel like I need a little inspiration on hair and clothes right now. I'm so tempted to just find someone who can blow dry my hair every few days.

photo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24