Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Lucchese boots for the Lady

Deckburner

New in Town
So I bought a pair of these Lucchese's for the Lady in my life.
Lucchese 1883 Women's Chocolate Burnished Mad Dog Western Boots

Lucchese's site (same boot)

I actually have not seen them yet as it was an on-line purchase. I made sure there was an adequate return policy in case they do not fit. But she has tried on some Lucchese's in the past and I hope these fit her just as well. I am excited to see them...and on her too.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has any experience with this model in particular. Actually, I'm intrigued to read everything I find on this forum.
I was not sure if I should have/could have posted this in the "Powder Room"...but hopefully some women will reply as well.
Thanks.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Cool boots! Here's a way for her to wear them in the summer!

1141193.jpg

That way you get a present too, all year round!

I was not sure if I should have/could have posted this in the "Powder Room"...but hopefully some women will reply as well.
Thanks.

No way...we should turn this into a hot chicks in hot boots thread!!! LOL...but I'm also serious...!!!

Last edited:
I personally have three pair of them (mens, of course) and got my wife a pair. Excellent boots, but for me, about a full size up is needed. I am normally 13/14, but Lucchese I always have to get a 14. They make models that are inexpensive and some way expensive. They're all well made and worth the money. I have others that cost more, but you/she should be happy.

PS, nothing wrong with a hot chick thread in this dude ranch! ;)

Aaronlowe

One of the Regulars
1883 boots are nice, imo, because most in that genre have padded insoles. Lucchese classics tend to not have any padding inside them.

I know many will argue that a correct fitting cowboy boot will mold to the contours of your feet and will not need padding. I've got several pair of Lucchese Classics, a pair of Tres Outlaws customs which have no padding and none are as all-day comfy as my Anderson Beans with padded insole.

All that being said, I hope she enjoys them. Been trying to get my wife in a pair for years but she won't do it. Maybe she knows I'd put her picture in this thread if she did. :)

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
This is a great picture of a hot chica that we got at work today...pretty cool boots!!!

Guess whose bike that is???

65816_1790238116631_1259942369_1975472_5849918_n.jpg

That's one lucky bike! ...LOL...

Bad ass Schott One Star women's jacket too!

Last edited:

mrc

Familiar Face
This is a great picture of a hot chica that we got at work today...pretty cool boots!!!

Guess whose bike that is???

65816_1790238116631_1259942369_1975472_5849918_n.jpg

That's one lucky bike! ...LOL...

Bad ass Schott One Star women's jacket too!

Beautiful girl and I like the outfit too. That's one big bike on her, but I have to say that it's kind of hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou