Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Vanson motorcycle jacket

Pushrod

One of the Regulars
Ok, I admit it, I have a problem. I can't resist a nice leather jacket. Vanson CHP came in the mail:D I am impressed, I really didn't need it (I'm going to retire to Florida) Hey, I heard it even snows there once in a blue moon.:rolleyes: I must resist, I must resist, I must resist
1vansonchp001.jpg

1vansonchp014.jpg

1vansonchp017.jpg

1vansonchp018.jpg

1vansonchp011.jpg

Speedbird

A-List Customer
:eek:fftopic: is the guitar a Fender or a Dean? I have a beautiful US built Dean looks identical to the one on your wall PR, except we can't see the head. Sorry about being grumpy last night!

Pushrod

One of the Regulars
jon z said:
Looking good again Pushrod. I shouldn't worry about Florida as I reckon you'll be working the rest of days to feed your habit ;)
I'm gettin way to old to keep unlashing container ships and the cold on the river is wearing me down Jon so I guess i'm gonna have to resist acquiring any morelol

Pushrod

One of the Regulars
Speedbird said:
:eek:fftopic: is the guitar a Fender or a Dean? I have a beautiful US built Dean looks identical to the one on your wall PR, except we can't see the head. Sorry about being grumpy last night!
Thanks Speedbird no offence taken mate, I'm almost afraid to say this but it's a Fender copy lol, no kidding, The name is Bridgecraft and i'm not sure where it was made, Mexico I think. I played it a little bit before I hung it on the wall and it sounds pretty good.

Speedbird

A-List Customer
Yeah, my Dean gets accused of being a Fender copy too ... it was the triple pick ups that made me think we had the same guitar on the wall. Nice tone; too much guitar for me - I can't play for you know what :)

I like the Vanson CHP; I like your Aero even more. You wear them both well.

Navin323i

Practically Family
Pushrod said:
Thanks pal:)

Anytime, my friend. It's nice to be able to chat with you on here now versus on your eBay thread where we first chatted, lol.

Where in Florida are you moving to? My retired aunt along with her daughter and her husband and child all live in Melbourne.

One of the neat things about Florida is their unofficial motto... "Florida... where the average age is the average temperature". :D

Pushrod

One of the Regulars
Navin323i said:
Anytime, my friend. It's nice to be able to chat with you on here now versus on your eBay thread where we first chatted, lol.

Where in Florida are you moving to? My retired aunt along with her daughter and her husband and child all live in Melbourne.

One of the neat things about Florida is their unofficial motto... "Florida... where the average age is the average temperature". :D
We're thinking about the Ocala area or maybe the panhandle, once I retire I need to spend some time down there scouting around. I'm looking forward to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24