Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newcomer to the lounge

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
Hey Jake, welcome to the Lounge! I would have welcomed you earlier, but for some reason I just came across this thread. Another Lounger in Illinois, eh? Well that makes quite a few of us in Missouri/Illinois. Do I smell a Midwest Fedora Lounge event???

Wait, no, I just burnt some cookies.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Sullivan brothers?

MikeSullivanTH.jpg

Welcome Jake! Is this your brother Mike Sullivan? (Road to Perdition)

Wear a Derby? Sure, I wore one last Sunday to church. I must have about five now. I suppose you have to grow that "I could care less what people think" attitude. Since I have had that attitude from the beginning, nothing really bothers me. ;)
Welcome by the way. Wear whatever you like because it is yours and a style all your own even if the next guy has nearly the same thing. ;) :D

Regards,

J

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Mr_Misanthropy said:
Hey Jake, welcome to the Lounge! I would have welcomed you earlier, but for some reason I just came across this thread. Another Lounger in Illinois, eh? Well that makes quite a few of us in Missouri/Illinois. Do I smell a Midwest Fedora Lounge event???

Wait, no, I just burnt some cookies.

I would love to have a midwest event!!! I would help in anyway I could, how do you go about it? Help from the fedora lounge I suppose?

I just received my fedora the other day and I am SOOOO hooked. I am leaning toward a vinatage or stingy brinm next ( a fellow lounger predicted I would and he was right)

I do have a question about the lounge- How would my wife get a separate log in Since we have one "home" e-mail for registration, so that she could log in and converse with the ladies about vintage clothing i.e in the powder room?
Administration please help!!

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Reply to Mr. Powers

THANK YOU SIR!!! you and I are on the same wave length. I flipped out over the bowler derby from the first time I saw Pierce Brosnan scam the police in the " Thomas Crown Affair " when he was in the museum. Have any of you seen the movie?

And I agree totally about being yourselve no matter what. I will interject my own quote in rhyme;
Those in life that scoff and stare
Distress me not, for I do not care
For a will of iron is my cross to bear
I will stand tall and no matter what I wear

( amateur poet uh...I think lol )
Thank you , thank you I'm here all week

Jake Sullivan said:
And I agree totally about being yourselve no matter what. I will interject my own quote in rhyme;
Those in life that scoff and stare
Distress me not, for I do not care
For a will of iron is my cross to bear
I will stand tall and no matter what I wear

( amateur poet uh...I think lol )
Thank you , thank you I'm here all week

Sounds about right to me. I even try to be one of a kind. Better than being one of the Sheeple. Bahhhh! :p

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass