Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

next Winchester Hat Plant tour

Reddog

New in Town
I enjoyed reading the article on the Plant. Great work. When will another tour be arranged, I would love to tag along, I live in Clarksville TN and am in Winchester frequently on business, or is it just open to anyone to ask for a tour.

barrowjh

One Too Many
Just ask -

Since this coming spring's group thing is in Dallas (Hatco), doubt there will be a FL tour for another year at least. Those guys will walk you through a quick tour anytime, generally, though it would not hurt to call in advance. Greg Fiske is the VP/GM and Jeff Teters the Plant Supervisor, both cards sport the same number 931-967-0686. Both are really great guys; everyone there was very nice to us. I dropped by one day and got a tour via Jeff. Afternoons, particularly Friday afternoons, are not a good time.

RBH

Bartender
What John said!
Greg or Jeff will be more than happy to show you around.
Just give them a holler and I am sure they will work with you.
Be sure to tell them you are a member of the Lounge.

By the way.. you need to make it to Covington and visit with the Major.
Let me know and I might can be the also.
He is having a Grand Opening at his new shop on Oct. 16th.
check out this thread.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=53052

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Reddog said:
I enjoyed reading the article on the Plant. Great work. When will another tour be arranged, I would love to tag along, I live in Clarksville TN and am in Winchester frequently on business, or is it just open to anyone to ask for a tour.
You being down that way, are the logical person to organize it!

Reddog

New in Town
I'll be working that weekend In Jackson, Maybe an hour to Covington, since the message reads the event will be late, I may very well make it. It would be nice to meet some of the people fro FL.

What is the Spring event? I am recently new to the FL, like last week.

I am very interested in learning how things are made, especially hats. Would be able to plan a trip to TX.

RBH

Bartender
Reddog said:
I'll be working that weekend In Jackson, Maybe an hour to Covington, since the message reads the event will be late, I may very well make it. It would be nice to meet some of the people fro FL.

What is the Spring event? I am recently new to the FL, like last week.

I am very interested in learning how things are made, especially hats. Would be able to plan a trip to TX.

It would be great to see you at Mikes. He will be sure to make you feel at home. I look forward to meeting you.

As to the spring event, some of us had been getting together in Memphis. Then for the last two years we went to Monteagle and toured the Winchester factory.
In March we will be in Texas.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=50063

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou