Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Night at the museum 2, Battle at the smithsonian

Giben

New in Town
Hey all,
I wonder why dobody has posted about this yet?
I guess it gives me something to do lol

First of all i better start off with introducing the film,
The film has four themes family, comedy, adventure and educational, dont let the family part of it put you off! It the family part is mainly how the comedy is dont, nothing vulgar, thankfully. Also if anybody disagrees about the educational part,over here in the U.K. just this film is a history lesson as schools over here do not teach much american history.

Also as I dont want to give anything spoiler'ish away all Imgoing to say is a 1930's slang talking Emelia Earheart is one of the main characters in the film.
That alone made me enjoy the film.

Overall I would give it a 10/10.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
THE worst film I have seen in YEARS. Sucked scissors. Idiotic script, gags WAY overplayed, dragging, bonehead dialog, terrible casting (except for Amy Adams who was the lone shiner). The special effects were mostly cool, but it all felt very much thrown together.

As I sat watching it, I thought, "I sincerely hope no one considers this invented tripe a history lesson?" lol

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I liked it. There were parts where I groaned and rolled my eyes, but it was just a fun movie. I took my daughter along with her three friends and they enjoyed it.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I'll see it on cable eventually - essentially just for the delightfully charming and talented Amy Adams... I wouldn't dream of paying to see this dreck in a theater! (If my kids were five or six years younger, maybe. But they wouldn't be caught dead at a flick like this now.)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I couldn't even get through three minutes of the first one! And I can only imagine the second ... just please don't make me.

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
scotrace said:
THE worst film I have seen in YEARS. Sucked scissors. Idiotic script, gags WAY overplayed, dragging, bonehead dialog, terrible casting (except for Amy Adams who was the lone shiner). The special effects were mostly cool, but it all felt very much thrown together.

As I sat watching it, I thought, "I sincerely hope no one considers this invented tripe a history lesson?" lol

Sucked scissors? Thats a really good one!! May I steal that?

texasgirl

One Too Many
Oh pooh! It is what it is, a great little fun family movie! And there are far too few of them.

Amy Adams is brilliant and steals the show! She's in it a lot more than I thought. Oh and they do this fantastic thing with paintings. I won't say, but it's a fun little summer movie!

Never saw a Fedoralounge troll before. What's next, a thread titled "The Best suits are polyester suits?"

Giben said:
Hey all,
I wonder why dobody has posted about this yet?
I guess it gives me something to do lol

First of all i better start off with introducing the film,
The film has four themes family, comedy, adventure and educational, dont let the family part of it put you off! It the family part is mainly how the comedy is dont, nothing vulgar, thankfully. Also if anybody disagrees about the educational part,over here in the U.K. just this film is a history lesson as schools over here do not teach much american history.

Also as I dont want to give anything spoiler'ish away all Imgoing to say is a 1930's slang talking Emelia Earheart is one of the main characters in the film.
That alone made me enjoy the film.

Overall I would give it a 10/10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy