Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No, this isn't my costume i dress this way everyday........

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
I'm trying to come up with a cute vintage style halloween costume. i dress in a mix of modern, vintage and vintage inspired/rockabilly on a daily basis so not really looking to go as a 40's girl or something general like that plus i dont see 40's/50's fashion as a costume. so looking for something from the golden era but much more specific as a costume. Any ideas??

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez, that is hard to figure out what would work for you, but, being that you are from Azusa, I am sure you will look great with what ever you come up with!

Maybe you could mix something together with a "snow white" look keeping it vintage?

PoohBang

Suspended
Are people from Azusa better dressers then people from other places? lol

Here's a thought for you. Why not go as a WWII nurse or WASP or something along those lines. it's Vintage, but obviously a costume as nobody dresses like that everyday.

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Lizzie...you are a character!

jessiegirl, this is great advice for a lot of fun, and you can spin some interesting history to your friends as well.

M.

Crazy8s

New in Town
Are people from Azusa better dressers then people from other places? lol

Not to drift off topic, but they did always tell us in grade school (Powell Elementary) that we had everything from A to Z in the USA. Makes sense you'd want to dress snappy in a place like that! :)

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
crazy8s....do you mean powell elementary in azusa? if so i live directly across the street from it :)
lizzie....hahahaha one of the most original ideas for a costume for sure n everyone does say i have a big mouth so it might work :)
betty boop is so adorable dont know if i could pull that off SCT Rocket but i might just try it :)
thanks guys i have lots to work with now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy