Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

s7eng

New in Town
I got the kangaroo ribbon on my dark brown and I love it. It was Mikes suggestion and he did not steer me wrong.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

:\
I can't imagine the amount of felt that is trashed by making those stingys...
lol

Maybe I will keep this size brim....or not. :p

IMAG1442.jpg

Landman

One Too Many
Harv, the Kangaroo colored ribbon looks great with that felt. I prefer a more tone on tone ribbon combination compared to a very contrasting ribbon and felt...if that makes any sense!

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I got this Monti on ebay last winter. It was too small and needed a new sweatband and ribbon. I had Mike clean it, put a new sweat in it and replace the ribbon. It has around 800 wpi. I really like it as it is older and has a nice patina on it. He was able to size it up to fit with no problem.

fedoralover

Last edited:

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
He sized it up one size. He's done it on several that I've seen. I had another monti that was only about 400 WPI and he sized it up several sizes with no problem. The pic I posted really doesn't do this hat justice. I wish I had gotten it at a different angle and different light. When I look at a 800 WPI hat I can only be totally amazed when I hear of ones over 1000.

fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo