Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

GregNYC

One Too Many
88quatro, I'm not sure about the time. When Mike got to my place in the queue, he let me know, and I had the hat about 10 days later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Raiders hat made from the Portuguese rabbit arrived today. Fit and finish is perfect. Flash photos, so I will post more in natural light later.

7ffc28e4a66f617aabba0b587b8d64dc.jpg

edf403bc3c04a8d820f59c419800ebfd.jpg
625b80e90f00dd515d341ebf63630860.jpg

5f9fc52d33f2209e1dad6feaa05f3142.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good lookin' lid Harv!! Mike really does make some nice bows. His block shapes are great too. One of these days I'll put in an order :D

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Ever since watching Public Enemies with Johnny Depp I've had a desire for one particular hat he wore. I was a little nervous it would be too flamboyant for me, but the latest, darker, black cherry felt persuaded me to give it a go. I went over the specs with Mike, who was very keen to make the hat. We changed one or two details as I always feel you should make a hat to suit you, I'm not one to be tied to screen accuracy. You should see what I've done to Mike's Indy hat (sorry Mike but I've gone for a lower crown and a diamond crease - I just love a diamond)

Sorry I digress, don't worry Mike, I'll keep this one with a centre dent.

Here's the hat. It's really hard to photograph the felt. It's very similar to Art's light weight black cherry, but with a slightly richer colour. Really beautiful.

Quick headshot.

Mike I'm really pleased, these pictures really don't do it justice. It is by far the most handsome hat I own. A real piece of hat artistry. Thank-you.

Greg

Last edited:
Harv your new Indy is spectacular! Looks just great on the noggin, too!

Greg, that new black cherry is sublime, my friend. WOW-za!! Rich, dark, understated beauty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo