Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NRA t-shirt

carter

I'll Lock Up
OUCH! Louie, it hurts to look at that wound. :eek:

Thanks for only posting the one.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. :beer:

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
OUCH! Louie, it hurts to look at that wound. :eek:

Thanks for only posting the one.

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. :beer:

Ditto.

Plus, I wanted to add 1 XL t shirt to my order of 3 mediums.

-nc

Louie

Familiar Face
OK, I am meeting with my buddy tonight to get this thing in motion. I have gone through this thread and marked down what everyone wanted for sizes and I'll probably order 2 or 3 extra of each size as there will probably be others who will jump in when these shirts are finished. If all goes well, everyone should have them by the holiday season in December (and I think these shirts would make a WONDERFUL Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Michaelmas/Festivus so if you want to order extras......let me know). Will post again tomorrow with more details.

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
The shirts are being ordered today. We are looking at 10-16 business days before they are done and ready to ship. As I said before I ordered a few extras of all sizes so if someone missed this thread or wants to get some extras, they will be available.

Louie

did you manage to get some XS? If not i can handle an S. Don't sell all those S's until the XS chappie has gotten one!

(obviously moot if you got XS)

I, for one, am really looking forward to this T-shirt. I know how rewarding these projects are - I did a Jimmy Carter T-shirt run a couple of years ago which was great fun.

bk

mike

Call Me a Cab
Louie said:
The shirts are being ordered today. We are looking at 10-16 business days before they are done and ready to ship. As I said before I ordered a few extras of all sizes so if someone missed this thread or wants to get some extras, they will be available.

Louie

Sounds great! Just tell me when where and how to pay and I shall :)

Louie

Familiar Face
Baron Kurtz said:
did you manage to get some XS? If not i can handle an S. Don't sell all those S's until the XS chappie has gotten one!

(obviously moot if you got XS)

I, for one, am really looking forward to this T-shirt. I know how rewarding these projects are - I did a Jimmy Carter T-shirt run a couple of years ago which was great fun.

bk

The XS was the only size we had a problem with as they do not stock XS t-shirts. But on the bright side they told me that a youth large is very close to an XS, so I have a couple of those coming.

For all the sizes (YL-S through XXL) I ordered 3 or 4 extras so if people want to order an extra one after they come in they can.

I will also be enclosing a flyer with some past shirts my buddy has done that he still has in stock (with the sizes available) and some of the new shirts we are working on. They are mostly silent or early sound movie stars and defunct movie studios.

We are also looking for new ideas so if you have any PLEASE PM me. A free shirt is ALWAYS given away to the idea person if we happen to go with the design.

Louie

mike

Call Me a Cab
Louie said:
I will also be enclosing a flyer with some past shirts my buddy has done that he still has in stock (with the sizes available) and some of the new shirts we are working on. They are mostly silent or early sound movie stars and defunct movie studios.

We are also looking for new ideas so if you have any PLEASE PM me. A free shirt is ALWAYS given away to the idea person if we happen to go with the design.

Louie

I would love the early Fox logo, with the guy holding up the globe!
speaking of globes, how about the Mascot Pictures logo? (watch the Phantom Empire and you'll see what I mean - it features the most intimidating lion virtually swallowing a globe!)
PRC Studios or Monogram Studios could be pretty cool.
Anything and everything Lon Chaney!
hmm I'll keep thinking!

Louie

Familiar Face
mike said:
I would love the early Fox logo, with the guy holding up the globe!
speaking of globes, how about the Mascot Pictures logo? (watch the Phantom Empire and you'll see what I mean - it features the most intimidating lion virtually swallowing a globe!)
PRC Studios or Monogram Studios could be pretty cool.
Anything and everything Lon Chaney!
hmm I'll keep thinking!

Actually my buddy has done the Monogram and PRC, those will certainly be on the flyer.

By Mascot logo are you talking the tiger?

We have been throwing around the idea of a Fox one, but seeing as those are still under copyright/trademark we would have to be really quiet about it ;)

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
RBH said:
Ready to pay you my friend, just tell us how.

The shirts are ordered. I will wait until they come in and post here about it and then people can send in orders. I will certainly have the ones who posted here first all hooked up!

Louie

mike

Call Me a Cab
Louie said:
Actually my buddy has done the Monogram and PRC, those will certainly be on the flyer.

By Mascot logo are you talking the tiger?

We have been throwing around the idea of a Fox one, but seeing as those are still under copyright/trademark we would have to be really quiet about it ;)

Louie

Sure! that make sense about Fox (I work there/here!)
And yes it's a tiger not a lion from Mascot - what a great logo huh?! lol

Louie

Familiar Face
DSCF4206.jpg

Here are a few of the other shirts my buddy has whipped up. From left to right starting at the top:

PRC Pictures
Monogram Pictures
German UFA
First National Pictures
Monogram Pictures (in blue)
Ad from the Theda Bara/Hal Roach film Madame Mystery
Essanay Pictures
label of the rarest Jazz 78, Zulus Ball by King Oliver
Warner Brothers VITAPHONE Talking Pictures

He has done a bunch of others too and we will try to have all the designs on the flyer.

Louie

Snookie

Practically Family
ooh those are great! I'm definately gonna get the Vitaphone one, and maybe either Zulus Ball or a movie studio shirt. Can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran