Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recommendation high-quality T-Shirts

jr30

Familiar Face
Hi folks

I would be happy if someone could give me a recommendation for (high-) quality T-Shirts they are not 'slim fit' and not too long. I want to wear them open / untucked (overt the pants) together with Jeans and Leather Jackets.
Monochrome colors like white, gray, black without print.

Background to my question: 20 years ago, I was able to buy high-quality i.e. Levi's T-Shirts that lasted 10 years or more and still looked good after countless washes. They did not deform or lose size, and the fabric looked great for years.
Today I can no longer find this quality.

Thank you!

Best regards
Roman

jchance

One of the Regulars
Whitesville (made by Sugar Cane) and Mister Freedom B-Stock Stanley tees are relatively short. My multiple-washed whitesville tee in Large measures 22" length. MF B-Stock Stanley in Medium (new) is listed with 24" length.

Last edited:

jr30

Familiar Face
Thank you for the great inputs. I think there is something suitable there!

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Its my opinion that high end high shirts and specifically T-shirts are a waste of money 99% of the time.. ive had a bunch from a lot of the well known brands and can say that a random shirt from Target, Uniqlo or just a plain white T is just as good and often more wearable than stuff for $100

that said I heard some good things about Wonder Looper recently..

inosaris

New in Town
I'd second the Wonder Looper & Whitesville recommendations - another one I've tried that I haven't seen mentioned is Lady White Co. Starts out with a fairly crisp hand.

Edit: Also a fan of the UES No. 8 Slub Nep for something with a bit of texture / heft that still breathes quite well.

Last edited:

gwhtfrd

New in Town
I bought a t-shirt from The Flathead and it’s really nice quality and fits well. I also have one from Freenote and it’s great too.

Does anyone have any experience with Bronson MFG shirts? I’ve been curious, and they’re much more affordable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner