Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oh my! What have I done!?

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good on ya', mate!

Mr. Lucky said:
Alright, they are a tad big, but manageable for my monstrous noggin. I just couldn't help myself! Really! No self control!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=250049974842&rd=1&rd=1

Anyone interested in the already bashed one?
Don't feel guilty, you got a super deal!I was watchin' those too. For once I can say, "naw, too big for me".
But I feel sure you won't have the second one for long. Those look like nice dress hats, post a pic or two when they arrive, eh?

Victor

One of the Regulars
You know I was looking at that auction because I have a friend with that size large head. I was thinking about getting it for him as a gift. He likes hats but has mostly leather western style hats and I am trying to win him over to fur felt. The only thing about it is that I don't know how wide the brims are on those and he looks good with a wider rather than a stimgy brim. Interested though

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Victor said:
You know I was looking at that auction because I have a friend with that size large head. I was thinking about getting it for him as a gift. He likes hats but has mostly leather western style hats and I am trying to win him over to fur felt. The only thing about it is that I don't know how wide the brims are on those and he looks good with a wider rather than a stimgy brim. Interested though
I think they (the brims) run about 2 1/2 on these. I'll let you know when they come in.

Thanks.

MattJH

One Too Many
Mr. Lucky said:
Alright, they are a tad big, but manageable for my monstrous noggin. I just couldn't help myself! Really! No self control!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEBI:IT&viewitem=&item=250049974842&rd=1&rd=1

Anyone interested in the already bashed one?

It doesn't appear that I have the user level required to send you a private message, but I was watching these on eBay and the only thing that stopped me was that I didn't need two and that I didn't want the unbashed one, uncannily enough!

Send me a PM if it's still available and we'll figure it out. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy