Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old geezer in Optimo fedora

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Here's a couple of pics of an Optimo in an Indiana Jones Last Crusade style. I didn't know my daughter put the camera's color mode into Sepia, but it makes it look more 40s anyway.

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0373.jpg

fedoralover

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
The brim is 2 1/2 inches on the sides and about 2 3/4 in front and back, as it has a dimensional cut which was a trademark of the Indy fedora's. The Last Crusade style always looked more dressy than the Raiders of the Lost Ark fedora, which is most people's favorite. I like this one as it goes better with dress clothes.

fedoralover

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Great hat great model!!

Fedoralover,
Your Optimo looks great on you and thanks for posting the pictures. I have never seen a bad looking Optimo hat. I still think they makes one of the best looking Vintage Fedora's. :D

zeus36

A-List Customer
Looks great !
Those are the same dimensions as the Optimo Indy I got from a fellow at COW. I rebashed it to the Temple style due to the smaller brim size after showing it to Matt D.
I thought mine was a bit too stingy in the brim for the Raiders look, so I agree with your comments.

BTW, you kinda look like Powers Boothe in his role from "Sin City".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80