Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Old Hollywood themed Salon.

crwritt

One Too Many
Heather said:
Oh darn, was hoping it would be in the Portland area. I go to school at Cosmotech in Westbrook.

I drive by Cosmotech daily and let the students practice on me from time to time. What I really love is Spa Tech massage school. I have facials and massages lined up for the next few months!

Heather

Practically Family
crwritt said:
I drive by Cosmotech daily and let the students practice on me from time to time. What I really love is Spa Tech massage school. I have facials and massages lined up for the next few months!

hmm I wonder if I've had you as a client...now THAT would be a small world!!

Lollipop

Familiar Face
Hi all!

My mum has offically opened her Salon today, So I figured I'd post some pictures of it, and show it off.

This is a picture of the waiting area and receptionists desk, The bare shelves is where the retail is going to go...We have yet to get that:
003.jpg

Another picture of the waiting area:
004.jpg

This is the station room:

005.jpg

The nail tech table:
006.jpg

The shampoo bowls, and the Make up/Extra station:
007.jpg

The waiting area from a different angle:
009.jpg

And my favorite part of the salon, The Dryers:
010.jpg

So, What d'you guys think?....The space is a HUGE renovation from the original area....The walls were originally two different tones of purples, and had a little girl dressing up border...But it's going to be a nice salon...Wine will be served, and juice boxes for little kids, and hot cookies, and treats like that..

MaryMary

One of the Regulars
C-dot said:
Wow, many congratulations to your mum!

I'm with the others on Art Deco/30's. There is a salon in Etobicoke (northwest Toronto) with exactly this theme, called Gable & Garbo. It's done all in peach and gold tones, with marble and white fabrics... Delicious.

Okay you totally made my day, this is exactly what I have been looking for! I called them up and the girl said she was new and wasn't sure if any of the stylists do vinatge hair, but if they didn't they'd make a recommendation for someone who does. YAY!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy