Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo Fur Felt Fedora 7 5/8 for sale, "The Chicago"

Jeff Manga

New in Town
Hey guys, just wanted to spread the word, selling a like new optimo. link on ebay is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180658318709&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Extra rare Optimo hat in rare size and color. Optimo makes the finest hats in the world, hat maker to the stars - as seen in Public Enemies, Road To Perdition, Sea Biscuit, etc. This particular style retails for over $650 new. It is marked as a true 7 5/8, it can be sized to fit anywhere from 7 3/8 to 8. The Dimensions of this hat are ideal, and right in the pocket for the classic fedora. brim = 2 5/8", crown = 5 3/4", ribbon =2". The block is what Optimo calls the "Chicago" and it is their top selling block. It looks great on everyone. This felt is mid weight, super soft, and can be molded to fit and hold shape by hand. Brim snaps and holds to any shape. This is the best hat that money can buy, and it truly is a show stopper. The color is called Midnight Blue and was a one off run, never to be produced again. This hat comes alive in different light, and i tried to capture its essence in as many lighting schemes as i could, inside, outside, and skylight. It ranges from black in low lit rooms, to a "phantom blue" in sunlight. The hat is nearly mint. I would say mint, but people have different opinions of the word. Near mint for sure. It has been worn less than 5 times, and has just visited Optimo for a clean and block. bid with confidence, as I am a 100 % feedback fella. Immediate paypal is required, less than 10 feedbacks please email me prior to bidding. Hat will be shipped professionally. This is your shot to own a modern Optimo at a fraction of the prices. Peace, and good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS